top of page


Why might you seek or expect Compensation:


For a land owner it could be because of:

  • damage to your property by utility works (water/electricity)

  • loss of your property through compulsory purchase

  • game damage

  • Changes in the law (for example right to roam, regulation by the Environment Agency)

For landlord and tenant matters it could be compensation for:

  • growing crops or fodder in store

  • tenants’ fixtures and improvements

  • BPS entitlement

  • dilapidations

  • insurance claims

If you have such events affecting you and need advice and assistance, please email or call us, details on the contact page​.

Our other services...


Property and Estate Management

Agricultural Law


Late spring looking north across the Wardour Valley from Win Green

bottom of page